| United States vs Team World NBA match Fantasy Basketball Tips
USA will host Team World in the NBA match on 15 Feb. In this article we will share our USA vs WLD Dream11 team prediction, match preview, team news, and injury updates and fantasy football tips.
USA will play Team World at Spectrum Centre in the NBA. The match will start at 07:30 AM (IST), February 15, Saturday morning (IST).
USA vs WLD Team News
USA Team News
- Tyler Herro had to pull out of the game due to an injury and has been replaced by Collin Sexton.
- Lonzo Ball is also out of this game with an injury, with Kevon Knox replacing him on the Team USA squad.
- Team USA are led by star Trae Young and will be supported by young players Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson, who have exceeded expectations every time they have played.
WLD Team News
- Team World has no injury concerns, with all the players fit and healthy to play.
- Team World will be led by superstar Luka Donic, the king of triple-doubles.
- It will be a great contest to watch out and see who comes out triumph.
USA vs WLD Probable Lineups
USA : Zion Williamson, Miles Bridges, Jaren Jackson, Trae Young, Devonte’ Graham
WLD : RJ Barrett, Rui Hachimura, Deandre Ayton, Luka Donic, Shai-Gilgeous Alexander
USA vs WLD Dream11 Team Prediciton
Point Guard: Trae Young, K Nunn
Shooting Guard: C Sexton (SP), L Doncic
Small Forward: Z Williamson, S Mykhaliuik
Power Forward: E Paschall
Center: J Jackson
USA vs WLD Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet