Hello and Welcome to our preview for Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Thunder match. We are covering PS vs SDT Dream11 Greand League Team Prediction, Preview, Probable Playing XI and MyFab11 Special Contest Teams.
Sydney Thunder :
– Keeper Batsman Jay Lenton got injured in last game and he is replaced by M Gilkes.
– Apart from this, they’ve made 2 more changes to the squad against Perth as Arjun Nair and Jono Cook are dropped and Baxter Holt and Nathan McAndrew are added to the squad.
– They lost last game against Renegades by 12 runs as they failed to chase the total of 152 runs. 50s from Ferguson and Sangha were the positives for them from last game.
– With 5th spot on Points table, they are doing pretty well with 4 win and 5 loss off 10 matches. They have to win this game to keep their playoff hopes alive.
– Newly added Devcich is a real beat when he is in form. He is one of the best attacking batsmen this tournament. Can be a good pick for Captain in your fantasy team. However he is failing big time.
– Callum Ferguson at 3 is pretty consistent with his 30-40 runs. And in last game he finally scored his 1st 50 of the season.
– Sandhu, Sams and Jordan are expected to lead their pace attack, while Chris Green and Fawad Ahmed are their leading spinners. Fawad was their leading wicket taker last season.
Perth Scorchers –
– Perth are on bottom of points table with just 3 wins in 9 games this season. This is probably their worst BBL Season.
– They’ve made a couple of changes to their last match’s squad. Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Jason Behrendorff and Liam Guthrie are added in the squad at the expense of Aaron Hardie, Sam Whiteman, William Bosisto and David Willey.
– Cameron Bancroft is back in form as he smashed 2 50s in last 3 matches. He is set to open the innings with Miachel Klinger, who hasn’t done anything big in this tournament.
– Marsh Brothers are back from Australia Duties and will take care of Perths Middle order, Shaun Marsh is coming from a great ODI series as he was the leading run scorer there but form of Mitchell Marsh is very poor in recent time.
– Ashton Turner, who was batting at 3 till last game will move down to bat at 5. Turner too is in very good form at the moment. He has got the ability to change the game within 1 over.
– Hilton Cartwright, who is a bit underused this season will be their finisher. With NCN and AJ Tye also in their ranks, their finishing department is pretty dangerous.
– With Behrendorff coming back, their bowling looks more dangerous. He will share the New ball with NCN and Matt Kelly and AJ Tye will operate in middle and Death overs.
– Usman Qadir is their lone spinner. He bowled well in last game and is available for just 8 cr. Which makes him a valuable addition to your D11 team.
Probable Playing XI –
Perth Scorchers – M Klinger, C Bancroft, S Marsh, M Marsh, A Turner, H Cartwright, N Coulter Nile, A Tye, U Qadir, M Kelly, J Behrendroff.
Sydney Thunder – A Devcich, S Watson, C Ferguson, J Sangha, D Sams, M Gikes, C Green, N McAndrew, C Jordan, G Sandhu, F Ahmed.
Important Fantasy picks –
Player analysis –
C Bancroft (Only decent option. Default pick too)
S Watson (Back in form. 68, 100 and 1 in last 3 matches. Popular C VC pick)
C Ferguson (Safe and consistent batsmen. 30-40 in almost every match. Scored 1st 50 of season last match)
J Sangha (Expected to bat at 4. Good batsman. 50 last match)
S Marsh (Expected to bat at 3. Can open the innings too. Coming from a Great ODI series)
M Klinger (Opens. Failing so far in this season)
A Turner (Will bat at 5. Can score runs at a brisk rate. Inform too)
H Cartwright (Expected to do the finishers Job. Can smack the ball well)
D Sams (Middle order bat + bowls 3-4 overs. Scoring in slogs and taking 1-2fer every match. Best Fantasy Player. However struggling from last few matches)
A Devcich (Opens. Attacking batsmen + Part timer. Failing big time)
M Marsh (Expected to bat at 4. Not in very good form. Quite Risky)
F Ahmed (Leggie. Their leading wicket taker last season. Must Have)
G Sandhu (Big name in Local Tournaments. But haven’t done anything yet)
C Green (Safest pick. Experienced and taking consistent wickets. Can score with bat too)
C Jordan (New joining. Best T20 player. Can take wickets in death. Must Have)
A Tye (Best pacer of team. However a bit off colour in last match)
NCN (Pacer. Bowls with good variations. Can hit the ball very well too)
J Behrendorff (Pacer. Bowls in PP. Excellent if there’s swing)
U Qadir (Leggie. Good bowler. Credit saver)
PS vs SDT Dream11 Grand League Team
PS vs SDT MyFab11 Special Contest Team
MyFab11 से जुड़ें और रु 25 मोबाइल verification के बाद प्राप्त करें। यहाँ deadline Dream11 के 30 मिनट बाद होता है।बहुत कम प्रतियोगिता है। पहली deposit पर 100% cashback बोनस। MyFab11 पर Special Contest खेलें और एक ही league में 80% तक नकद बोनस का उपयोग करें।
Fantasy Tips –
– Cam Bancroft is perfect choice for cap in this match. He has scored 2 fifties in last 3 matches and we can expect him to perform again.
– S Watson is best option as VC in this match as he is the only reliable Player from Thunder. However Sams can also be a very good Alternative Option as VC.
– U Qadir is in the team just because of Credit issues. If you have .5cr extra, we suggest you to pick C Green or F Ahmed.
– Jordan is default pick from Thunder bowling while only one of Sandhu, Green and Fawad can be picked in Dream11 team. So go with your guts.