OTG vs AUK Dream11 Team | Otago vs Auckland Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the OTG vs AUK match
Welcome to our OTG vs AUK Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Otago and Aukland that is to be played on 13 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get six Dream11 Expert Grand League Teams for the OTG vs AUK match in our Android App – FD11
OTG vs AUK Dream11 Match Information
* Both the teams have announced their squad for the fixture.
* Otago Volts host the Aces at the University Oval and would look to win this match to make it to top half of the table.
Otago Volts Updates
* After a good start to the season they are on a two match losing streak as they lost to Knights and Stags in consecutive matches.
* Volts have announced an unchanged 12-man squad for this encounter.
* Brad Wilson and Leicestershire all-rounder Ben Raine who were added to the squad for their last match got a chance in the playing XI and performed well.
* Volts are expected to go with the same playing XI that played against the Stags that means Matthew Bacon might have to sit on the bench.
* Shawn Hicks opened the innings alongside Hamish Rutherford in the absence of Neil Broom.
* Skipper J Duffy is the leading wicket taker among the squad as he picked 7 wickets at an average of 15.85 and A Kitchen is the leading run scorer as he scored 127 runs.
* Nathan Smith was the pick of the bowlers in a losing cause as he picked 3 wickets.
Auckland Aces Updates
* Aces announced their 12-man squad for this match and their big hitting batsman M Guptill, C Munro are back in the squad.
* James Vince and Sean Solia are dropped from the squad for this match.
* Robert ODonnell is having a poor outing in this year’s Super Smash, so he might be dropped for this match and Ben Lister might come into the playing XI.
* Donovan Grobbelaar and Mitchell McClenaghan both picked 3 wickets each which helped them to restrict Knights.
* NZ international Glen Phillips has not lived up to the expectations this season but the Auckland management are hopeful that he’ll find some form in the coming games.
* Mitch McClenaghan is the leading wicket taker with 6 wickets in 2 matches at an economy of 7RPO.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Otago Volts : 1 win
Auckland Aces : 4 wins
OTG vs AUK Pitch Report
Match to be played at University Oval, Dunedin.
The wicket at Oval is expected to be good for batting and fast bowlers has a chance of picking wickets.
OTG vs AUK Probable 11
Otago : Hamish Rutherford,Shawn Hicks,Anaru Kitchen,Nathan Smith,Ben Raine,Josh Finnie,Ben Cox,Michael Rippon,Brad Wilson,Jacob Duffy(C),Jack Hunter
Auckland : Colin Munro,Martin Guptill,Glenn Phillips,Mark Chapman,Craig Cachopa(C),R O’Donnell,Donovan Grobberlaar,Ronnie Hira,William Somerville,M McClenaghan,Matthew Quinn
OTG vs AUK Injured/Unavaiable
Neil Broom and Christie Viljoen are not listed in the squad
James Vince and Sean Solia are dropped from squad.
Lockie Ferguson is unavailable.
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
OTG vs AUK Dream11 Team Prediction
OTG vs AUK Fantasy Cricket Tips
Small League Captain Choices
Grand League Captain Choices
OTG vs AUK Squad Information
Jacob Duffy (c), Hamish Rutherford, Brad Wilson, Josh Finnie, Shawn Hicks, Jack Hunter, Anaru Kitchen, Ben Cox(wk), Michael Rippon, Nathan Smith, Ben Raine, Matt Bacon.
Craig Cachopa(c), Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Mitch Mclenaghan, Glen Phillips(wk), Matt Quinn, Ben Lister, Robbie ODonnell, Ronnie Hira, Donovan Grobbelaar, Mark Chapman, Will Sommerville.
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
OTG vs AUK Expert Dream11 Team | Otago vs Auckland match Prediction | Fantasy Tips Click To Tweet