NZ vs IND Dream11 Team | New Zealand vs India 2nd T20 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the NZ vs IND match
Welcome to our NZ vs IND Dream11 Team prediction of the match between NZ and IND that is to be played on 26 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
NZ vs IND Dream11 Match Information
India will take on New Zealand in the second T20 match which will be played at Eden Park, Auckland. It is the same venue where the first T20 Match was played. The Match will start at 12:20 PM IST/06:50 AM GMT. India will look to go 2-0 up and take a step closer to the series victory while New Zealand must look to win this game in order to stay in the series for much longer.
New Zealand Team News
- New Zealand crossed the 200 barrier for the 4th time in last 6 T20 Matches against India which is the most number of 200+ scores against India by any side in this format. However, for the first time they allowed India to chase down such a big total.
- It was New Zealand’s only 4th defeat to India.
- Having been asked to bat first, they got off to a great start. The momentum dropped just a tiny bit when both Colins – Munro and De Grandhomme fell in quick successions. Captain Kane and Ross Taylor ensured they get to a slightly above par total on that ground.
- They were guilty of missing too many important opportunities in the field. During the powerplay period, they missed an easy run-out chance of Rahul followed by Ish Sodhi making a meal of Kohli’s catch down at third man boundary.
Players recent performance
Martin Guptill – 30(19)
Colin Munro – 59(42)
Kane Williamson – 51(26)
Ross Taylor – 54*(27)
Tim Seifert – 1(2)
Bowlers and All rounders
Mitchell Santner – 2*(2) and 1-50
Blair Tickner – 1-34
Colin de Grandhomme – 0(2)
Ish Sodhi – 2-36
Tim Southee – 0-48
Hamish Benett – 0-36
Players to pick from New Zealand
Kane Williamson, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner
India Team News
- Indian team went on to chase a 200+ target for the first time in New Zealand. They always looked on course of chasing it.
- India were 3 runs behind New Zealand at the end of 17th over yet they crossed the hurdle comfortably with an over to spare. Jasprit Bumrah made all the difference in his final 2 overs proving why is he a different gravy altogether.
- India’s worry though, will be the other two fast bowlers. Shardul Thakur conceded 44 runs in his 3 overs while Mohammad Shami after a great New Zealand tour last year started this series by giving away 53 runs in his 4 overs. Navdeep Saini might be added to the Indian side.
- Rahul, Kohli and Shreyas batted brilliantly and ensured Team India secure an entertaining win.
Players recent performance
Rohit Sharma – 7(6)
KL Rahul – 56(27)
Virat Kohli – 45(32)
Shreyas Iyer – 58*(29)
Manish Pandey – 14*(12)
Bowlers and All rounders
Shivam Dubey – 13(9) and 1-24
Jasprit Bumrah – 1-31
Shardul Thakur – 1-44
Yuzvendra Chahal – 1-32
Ravindra Jadeja – 1-18
Players to pick from this team
KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal
Head to Head
New Zealand Team : 8 Wins
India Team : 4 Wins
NZ vs IND Pitch Report
The Auckland pitch provides a little bit of movement when the ball is new but once it loses it’s shine, it is party time for batsmen. Coupled with extremely short boundaries, it is a batting paradise and hence it would be ideal to pick only 3 good bowlers in your side. Pick as many batsmen as you can in your Dream11 Team.
New Zealand Team Squad:
Kane Williamson (c), Tim Southee, Colin de Grandhomme, Martin Guptill, Hamish Bennett, Scott Kuggeleijn, Daryl Mitchell, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Blair Tickner, Mitchell Santner.
India Team Squad:
Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Washington Sundar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Ravindra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant, Shivam Dubey, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Navdeep Saini.
NZ vs IND Probable 11
New Zealand : Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(C), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett
India : Rohit Sharma, K L Rahul, Virat Kohli(C), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini/ Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
NZ vs IND Injured/Unavailable
There is no injury concern in either of the sides. However, India may look to play Navdeep Saini instead of Shardul Thakur. New Zealand must be going with the same team with their main spinners going for plenty of runs who will be hard to replace.
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 50 joining bonus.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma
- Colin Munro
- Ross Taylor
- Shreyas Iyer/ Tim Seifert (WK) / Blair Tickner (Bowler)
- Shivam Dube
- Mitchell Santner
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Ish Sodhi
- KL Rahul
NZ vs IND Fantasy Cricket Tips
If you pick Shreyas Iyer in your side, it will fill up your side with 7 Indian players. You may continue with it or to balance it out, you can look to take Tim Seifert or Blair Tickner in your Team.
Safe Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
Risky Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
Best Wicket Keeper Choice
NZ vs IND Squad Information
Note : It’s possible to update team after toss. So please join our Telegram Channel for final team after toss.
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
NZ vs IND Expert Dream11 Team | Fantasy Cricket Tips and Prediction Click To Tweet