MS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team | Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women | Fantasy Tips
MS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Welcome to our MS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Brisbane Heat Women and Melbourne Stars Women that is to be played on 19 Dec. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get all six Dream11 Prime Teams for the match between Brisbane Heat Women and Melbourne Stars Women
MS-W vs BH-W Match Preview
Brisbane Heat Women will host to Melbourne Stars in a crucial match at “The Gabba”. Both the teams have not announced their squad for the fixture. MS-W are placed 3rd in the points table with 6 points while Brisbane Heat are placed 6th with 4 points. A win for the hosts will take them to the third place and they will be desperate for a win.
Match to be played at The Gabba, Brisbane. The wicket at Gabba is expected to be a bouncy surface with some assistance for the pacers.
Brisbane Heat Women Team News
* Brisbane Heat defeated Renegades by 21 runs in the Round 4 and are looking to continue the winning momentum when they take on Stars at home.
* Sammy Jo Johnson was the star player for Heat in both the departments against Renegades. She has scored 31 runs in 10 balls and also picked up a wicket.
* Sune Luus was the pick of bowlers in their win against Melbourne Renegades. She finished with the figures of 2-0-16-2
* Kirby Short is the leading run scorer for Heat in the season with 126 runs in 4 matches at an average of 42
Melbourne Stars Women Team News
* Stars defeated Scorchers by 4 wickets in the Round 5 and are looking to get into top of the table with a win.
* Katie Mack was named player of the match for her brilliant knock of 33 runs in 31 balls with 4 fours in it.
* Captain Kirsten Beams was the pick of bowlers in their win against Scorchers picking up 3 wickets at an economy of 4.3
* Lizelle Lee is the leading run scorer for Stars in the season scoring 164 runs in 5 innings at an average of 41.
MS-W vs BH-W Probable11
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Melbourne Stars Women : 3 wins
Brisbane Heat Women : 2 wins
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction
MS-W vs BH-W Fantasy Tips
Safe Captain Choices
S Jo Johnson
Risky Captain Choices
M Du Preez
MS-W vs BH-W Squads
Melbourne Stars Women
Kirsten Beams(c),Erin Osborne, Makinley Blows, Elly Donald, Mignon du Preez, Georgia Elwiss, Nicole Faltum, Holly Ferling, Nicola Hancock, Alana King, Lizelle Lee(wk), Katie Mack, Chloe Rafferty, Angela Reakes, Annabel Sutherland.
Brisbane Heat Women
Kirby Short(c),Jemma Barsby, Haidee Birkett, Grace Harris, Laura Harris, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Jess Jonassen, Charli Knott, Delissa Kimmince, Sune Luus, Beth Mooney (wk), Georgia Prestwidge, Laura Wolvaardt
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
BH-W vs MS-W Expert Dream11 Team | Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women match Prediction | Probable XI Click To Tweet