MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team | Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars vs Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the MLR vs MLS match
Welcome to our MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Melbourne Renegades and Melbourne Stars that is to be played on 19 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get six Dream11 Expert Grand League Teams for the MLR vs MLS match in our Android App – FD11
MLR vs MLS Dream11 Match Information
* Melbourne Renegades will host Melbourne Stars on Saturday night’s Derby at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne.
* Renegades are placed at 2nd position on the points table with 5 wins in 9 matches.
* Stars are at the bottom of the points table with 3 wins in 8 matches.
Melbourne Renegades Updates
* Renegades announced 13-man squad for this match with one change as Aaron Finch returns to the squad in place of Beau Webster.
* M Harris has been cleared to play this match by Cricket Australia and he will join the Test squad after this match.
* After a humiliating loss against the Heat on Sunday, Renegades came back stronger and won by 7 wickets against the Sixers in Sydney.
* Afgan Allrounder Mohammad Nabi and Aussie pacer Kane Richardson were outstanding with the ball as they picked 4 and 3 wickets respectively.
* Kane Richardson is the leading wicket taker for Renegades by picking 14 wickets in 7 matches followed by D Christian and C Boyce with 7 wickets.
* Wicket Keeper batsman S Harper is the leading run scorer among the squad with 220 runs at a strike rate of 137 followed by T Cooper with 154 runs.
* C White came into the playing XI as he replaced Webster in the last match.
* Anyone of Mackenzie Harvey or Jack Wildermuth will have to make way for Captain Aaron Finch.
Melbourne Stars Updates
* They announced 13-man squad for this match making 4 changes as Aussie ODI quartet Glenn Maxwell, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis and Adam Zampa are back for this match replacing Scott Boland, Liam Bowe, Nick Larkin, Jonathan Merlo.
* Scott Boland is unavailable as he is with Cricket Australia XI for a tour match against Sri Lanka.
* Stars on a 3 match losing streak and would be eager to get back to winning ways with a win over the Renegades.
* Champion All-rounder D Bravo is the leading wicket taker for the Stars as he picked 9 wickets in 8 matches.
* Ben Dunk is the leading run scorer for the Stars as he scored 163 runs followed by M Stoinis with 146 runs. They are expected to open the innings and Gulbis might come down the order.
* P Handscomb played only 1 match but scored a quick-fire 70 runs in just 35 balls.
* Tom O Connell might have to make way for Adam Zampa in the playing XI.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Melbourne Renegades : 2 wins
Melbourne Stars : 3 wins
MLR vs MLS Pitch Report
Match to be played at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne.
This pitch is expected to be neutral with slight advantage to batsman.
MLR vs MLS Probable 11
Melbourne Renegades : Aaron Finch(C),Marcus Harris,Sam Harper,Tom Cooper,Cameron White,Mohammad Nabi,Daniel Christian,Jack Wildermuth,Cameron Boyce,Kane Richardson,Harry Gurney
Melbourne Stars : Marcus Stoinis,Ben Dunk,Nic Maddinson,P Handscomb,G Maxwell(C),Evan Gulbis,Seb Gotch,Dwayne Bravo,Liam Plunkett,Adam Zampa,Jackson Bird
MLR vs MLS Injured/Unavaiable
Beau Webster is not listed in squad.
Scott Boland is unavailable.
Nick Larkin, Jonathan Merlo and Liam Bowe are not listed in squad.
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team Prediction
MLR vs MLS Fantasy Cricket Tips
- M Harris
- A Finch
- S Harper
- T Cooper
- D Christian
- M Nabi
- C Boyce
- K Richardson
- H Gurney
- B Dunk
- P Handscomb
- G Maxwell
- M Stoinis
- A Zampa
- L Plunket
S Harper (Bats 1 down. Great form. 2 MOM. Scoring consistently)
P Handscomb (Opens. 70 in his last BBL. Good form against India. C VC)
A Finch (Opens. Was struggling Against India. Costly. But a great batsmen. C VC)
G Maxwell (Middle order + Part timer. Scores consistently. C VC)
B Dunk (Opener. Good score in last match. Safe pick)
N Maddinson (Middle order batsman. Explosive batsmen. Not taken by much. Excellent punt)
M Harris (Opens. Test batsmen. Haven’t done much yet. Safe pick)
T Cooper (Middle order batsman. Regain form. Safe pick)
C White (Middle order. Struggling from form. Costly)
D Christian (Slog hitter + Full timer. Must have. C VC)
M Nabi (Slog Hitter + Part timer. 4fer last match. Must Have)
DJ Bravo (Must Have. Always contributes. C VC)
M Stoinis (Middle order + Part timer. Making a comeback. Safe pick)
K Richardson (Death overs specialist. Always among wickets. Back after injury)
Plunket (Bowls usually in death overs. Safe pick)
A Zampa (Most experienced spinner. Safe pick)
C Boyce (leg spinner. Good so far. Safe pick)
H Gurney (Left arm pacer. Economical so far. Known as Death overs expert)
J Wildermuth ( Medium pacer. Relies on swing and change of pace. Punt)
Small League Captain Choices
Grand League Captain Choices
MLR vs MLS Squad Information
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Dan Christian, Tom Cooper, Harry Gurney, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (wk), Joe Mennie, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Richardson, Cameron White, Jack Wildermuth.
Glenn Maxwell (c), Jackson Bird, Dwayne Bravo, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch (wk), Evan Gulbis, Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Liam Plunkett, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa.
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
MLR vs MLS Expert Dream11 Team | vs match Prediction | Fantasy Tips Click To Tweet