MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team | Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the MLR vs MLS match
Welcome to our MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades that is to be played on 01 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get six Dream11 Expert Teams for the MLS vs MLR match.
MLR vs MLS Match Preview
Melbourne Stars will host the Melbourne Renegades in a derby match at MCG. Both the teams have announced their squads for the fixture. Melbourne Renegades are placed second in the points table with two victories in their 3 matches so far. On the other hand the Stars are ranked sixth with one win in three outings. They will want to begin the new year with a bang by winning this crucial encounter.
Match to be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. This pitch is expected to be a neutral wicket with some assistance for the batsmen.
Melbourne Stars Team News
* Stars defeated Sydney Sixers by 5 wickets in the last match and are placed at 6th position with 2 points on the board.
* Stars has made two changes with Jonathan Merlo and Seb Gotch coming in for Jackson Coleman and Peter Handscomb.
* One of Seb Gotch/Marcus Stoinis is expected to open the innings with Ben Dunk.
* Jackson Coleman pulled out of the squad due to personal reasons and is in unavailable for the derby. Jackson Bird is expected to replace him in the final lineup.
* Peter Handscomb is unavailable for the Stars due to the commitments with the national team. Seb Gotch is expected to replace in the playing XI.
* Sandeep Lamichhane is the leading wicket taker for Stars with 7 wickets in three matches at an average of 11.
Melbourne Renegades Team News
* Renegades lost to Sixers by 33 runs in the last match and are placed at second position with 4 points on the board.
* Renegades has made two changes in their squad with Jon Holland and Andrew Fekete coming in to the side for Tim Ludeman and Jake Fraser Mcgurk.
* Sam Harper is expected to open the innings and also likely to keep the wickets in the absence of Tim Ludeman.
* Kane Richardson is the leading wicket taker for Renegades with 8 wickets in 3 matches at an average of 10.
MLR vs MLS Probable 11
Nic Maddinson and Daniel Worrall are injured and remain unavailable.
Peter Handscomb and Jackson Coleman are unavailable
MLR vs MLS Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Melbourne Renegades : 2 wins
Melbourne Stars : 3 wins
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
MLR vs MLS Dream11 Team Prediction
MLR vs MLS Fantasy Tips
Safe Captain Choices
Risky Captain Choices
MLR vs MLS Squads
Tom Cooper (C), Dan Christian, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson, Sam Harper(wk), Cameron White, Mohammad Nabi, A Fekete, Cameron Boyce, Usman Khan Shinwari, M Harvey, B Webster, Jon Holland.
Glen Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk(wk), Jackson Bird, Nick Larkin,Seb Gotch, Scott Boland, Dwayne Bravo, Sandeep Lamichhane, Adam Zampa, Evan Gulbis, Micheal Beer, Marcus Stoinis, Jonathan Merlo.
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
MLS vs MLR Expert Dream11 Team | vs match Prediction | Fantasy Tips Click To Tweet