MAZ vs FRK Dream11 100% winning Team | Mainz 05 vs Eintracht Frankfurt
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between Mainz 05 and Eintracht Frankfurt. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Team | Mainz 05 vs Eintracht Frankfurt SMAT match Fantasy Football Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Football team for the MAZ vs FRK match
Are you searching for MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Team prediction of the match Mainz 05 vs Eintracht Frankfurt that is to be played on 03 Dec. Looking for 100% winning team for Dream11, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Football team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
MAZ vs FRK Match Prediction:
Mainz host Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga, as both teams look to push up the German top-flight table. Eintracht have lost four of their five Bundesliga away games this season, winning just one. On the other hand, Mainz will be quietly confident going into this Monday’s game. The hosts have been better at home this season than they have been away from home.
MAZ vs FRK Match Details:
Mainz 05 vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Date: December 3, 2019.
Time: 1:00 AM IST.
Venue: Opel Arena
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 All Guides & Actions
Performance at a glance
Mainz: Mainz came under the spotlight last week after they upset the odds to pull off a thumping 5-1 win Hoffenheim on the road. Despite being a man down at the end of the opening forty-five minutes, the hosts showed no signs of slowing down, with four of their five goals coming post the restart.
Eintracht Frankfurt: Frankfurt have not been faring well in the Bundesliga lately. Their last clash at home saw them at the losing end of a 2-0 scorecard to Wolfsburg, prior to which Freiburg took them down with a narrow 1-0 scoreline. But in Europa League, they managed to muster a comeback against English outfit Arsenal.
MAZ vs FRK Head to Head
- Mainz 05 picked up a 2-0 win in their previous meeting.
- Two out of their last five fixtures have featured fewer than 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in six of their previous ten matchups.
- A tie has occurred four times in their past fifteen encounters.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have registered the win twice in their previous six games. (W-2, D-2, L-2)
MAZ vs FRK Match stats
- Mainz became the first team in history to score four away goals with 10 men in beating Hoffenheim 5-1 last Sunday, in what was Beierlorzer’s first game.
- Boetius has three goals and three assists to his name, making him the Mainz’s most dangerous attacking player.
- Mainz’s Edmilson Fernandes and Frankfurt’s Gelson Fernandes are first cousins.
- Paciencia is the only Eintracht player to have featured in all 25 of their competitive fixtures this season.
- Frankfurt’s 5-1 destruction of Bayern Munich – former boss Niko Kovac’s last game in charge at the champions – is their only win in four league games. Die Adler have lost the other three.
- Frankfurt have used three different goalkeepers this season – Kevin Trapp, Frederik Ronnow and Felix Wiedwald. No other club has used more than two.
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Team News, Injured Players
Mainz: For Mainz, Stefan Bell, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Doing Won-ji are out injured, while Ridle Baku is suspended. In addition, the home team will also be without Aaron Seydel and Philipp Mwene as the duo lacks match fitness.
Eintracht Frankfurt: In this duel, Kai Heerings will sit out in this game due to suspension. Nim Dorjee Tamang is expected to keep his place alongside Mislav Komorski at the heart of NorthEast’s defense. The likes of Redeem Tlang, Martin Chaves, Panagiotis Triadis, and Asamoah Gyan will form the NorthEast attack.
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Probable Starting XI
Mainz: Zentner, St. Juste, E. Fernandes, Niakhate, Oztunali, Kunde, Latza, Martin, Boetius, Robin Quaison, Karim Onisiwo
Eintracht Frankfurt: Ronnow, Toure, Hasebe, Hinteregger, Costa, Sow, G. Fernandes, Kostic, Kamada, Silva, Dost
MAZ vs FRK Dream11 Team:
Goalkeeper: R Zentner
Defenders: M Hinteregger, M Hasebe, M Niakhate
Midfielders: D Sow, D d Costa, F Kostic, J Boetius, P Kunde
Forwards: B Dost (C), R Quaison (VC)
Players to pick for Dream11 Small League Team
Robin Quaison: Boetius has three goals and three assists from 12 appearances so far.
Bas Dost: Dost has three goals from eight appearances in the Bundesliga this season.
Our Match Prediction
Eintracht Frankfurt have not kept a clean sheet away from home in the Bundesliga since March but they have also scored in 10 of their last 11 away games. Mainz, who put five past Hoffenheim last time out, have the leakiest defence in the league so there should be plenty of goals in this one.