IND vs AUS Dream11 100% winning Team | India vs Australia
IND vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our IND vs AUS Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between India and Australia. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
IND vs AUS Probable 11
V Kohli ©
A Finch ©
N Coulter Nile
- Their Bowlers Performed Exceptionally well in last game as they stopped proteas at just 227 and made an Easy Win while chasing low scoring target.
- Chahal was phenomenal with bowl as he has picked up 4 wickets of Inform Batsman. Namely Du Plessis, Dussen, Miller and Phehlukwayo.
- Bumrah Bowled Amazingly in powerplay and troubled De Kock with each & every bowl. In 11 deliveries of Bumrah, he made touch up just 2 times with bat.
- R Sharma made a great announcement in this World cup with Scoring Century in opening match. He will be pair with S Dhawan who looks quite poor in his last 3 matches
- Run Machine Virat Kohli failed to score big againts Proteas but as we Know He is Worlds No.1 ODI Batsman and Eager to Score Good Runs Here.
- KL Rahul, MS Dhoni and K Jadhav will be their middle order. Dhoni is in Fine form and also Smashed Quick century in 2nd warmup game.
- H Pandya is in Red hot form with bat and will play short cameo for sure. He can also be promoted to upper order depending on situations.
- Kuldeep and Chahal are main Spin duo and picked up 6 wickets combined last game.
- Yorker King J Bumrah will lead pace department with B Kumar. However they might give chance to M Shami over Bhuvi who went wicketless till 49th over.
- Despite back to back Failures by U Khawaja, team management can take decision in favour of U Khawaja as he had very Good Figures against Series in India and that can turn result in his favour. however there are 50/50 chances for Khawaja/Marsh.
- Coulter Nile was surprise package of last match as he has scored 92 runs in just 60 balls, even after losing 6 wickets at 147. But Do not Expect Same Innings from him again. it was just a miracle can`t be happen again & again.
- We are Not Expecting Big innings from Finch as he Struggles against Swing and Mostly we believe B Kumar takes him out in powerplay. (however this is personal assumption only don`t blame us if he scores big)
- D Warner and S Smith are very crucial here as both of them performed well in IPL and having Experience to Play againts Indian Bowlers. Most Impactful Players from Australia.
- G.Maxwell has an Amazing Records against India and Scoring Runs in Almost every match, He is Great Trumpcard Pick here if top order fails.
- Marcus Stoinis has an average of 54.14 against India. In 12 innings, he has scored 379 runs including 2 fifties and has remained notout five times.
- M Starc was outstanding with bowl in last game and picked up 5 wickets haul, he will lead pace attack with P Cummins and NCN.
- A Zampa is another who troubles Indian Batsman with his wrist spin abilities.
- D Warner
- S Smith
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- S Dhawan
- S Marsh
- A Finch
- G Maxwell
- P Cummins
- J Bumrah
- H Pandya
- MS Dhoni
- K Jadhav
- KL Rahul
- Kennington Oval, London.
- it is a good batting wicket where 300+ totals have been scored twice in last three games so far.
- Outfield is pretty quick.
- Expect first innings total around 280-300.
- Highest Total: 398/5 (50 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
- Lowest Total: 103/10 (41 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
- Both the sides have met each other on 11 times in the World Cup. 8 times Kangaroos becomes the winner and they have clearly have an upper hand over India who has managed just 3 wins so far in World Cup matches.
- Total – 11
- Australia – 8
- India – 3
- Just Amazing Batting Lineup with all Star Players Like Warner, Smith, Marsh/Khawaja, Finch, Maxwell
- Great Late Hitting Power with Maxwell and Stoinis.
- Wicket taking Bowlers like Starc, Cummins and NCN.
- Form of U Khawaja.
- They given Chance to A Carey and he impressed really well and scores whenever got chance.
- They might promote Maxwell to upper order if Openers performs well and very overs remaining.
- S Marsh is likely to get chance over Khawaja who got failed so far.
- Top order Trio Rohit, Dhawan and Kohli are Biggest Threat to handle and they need to find way to pick their wickets.
- Wicket of MS Dhoni is another great threat if they clear first stage, its very tough to pick his wicket.
- 10 overs of J Bumrah will be crucial for sure.
- Power-pack Top order Including Rohit, Dhawan and Kohli.
- Safest Middle order Batsman MSD.
- Great Finisher Ever H Pandya.
- Worlds Best Bowler J Bumrah.
- Inform Spin Duo Chahal & Kuldeep.
- No.4 Spot
- Dhawan`s Form.
- Jadhav`s Fitness issue
- They added V Shankar in Squad but he is likely to sit out for this match.
- They might give opportunity to M Shami over Bhuvi. however chances are very less.
- Opponent has very strong batting lineup.
- Warner and Smith are Biggest Threats for them and they need to find way to pick their wickets.
- Maxwell has just Amazing Records Againts India.
- 10 overs from Starc and Cummins will be crucial here.
Detailed Player Analysis
- MS Dhoni Inform – Safest Middle order Batsman
- Alex CareyLower Order – ok ok performer – helpful if top order collapse
- R SharmaDeadly when starts Hitting – Century Last game – Must have
- V KohliRun Machine – Default C VC
- D WarnerForm of his Life – Default C VC
- S SmithInform – Very Consistent – Must have
- S DhawanVery Consistent Performer – Must have
- KL Rahul Inform – Performed Well Recently – Good Pick
- A FinchDestructive Opener – Scoring Good – Safe Pick
- S MarshExperienced – Technical batsman – Must have if plays
- U KhawajaFailed so far – May sitout for S Marsh
- H PandyaKiller in Slog Overs + Full time pacer – Very handy Pick
- G MaxwellHard Hitter + part time spinner – Good Pick
- M StoinisMiddle order + Part time Pacer – Safe
- K Jadhav Coming after Injury – Better to Avoid in H2H
- J BumrahBest Death Bowler – 2 wkts last game – Must have
- B KumarSwingy Bowler – Wicket taker – Good Pick
- N Coulter-NileWicket taking Bowler – 92 with bat last game – Very Good Pick
- Pat CumminsWicket taker + handy run scorer – Must have
- M StarcFast Bowler – Wicket taking abilities – 5 wkts last game – Must have
- K YadavWicket taking Spinner – Good Pick
- Y ChahalMind Game Spinner – Wicket taker – 4 wkts last game – Very Good Pick
- A ZampaWrist Spinner – Wicket taker – Safe Pick
IND vs AUS today match Dream11 Team
IND vs AUS Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet