HUR vs HEA Match Preview
An in form Hobart Hurricanes will play a struggling Brisbane Heat in the 20th match of BBL 2020 at the Gabba and this match is expected to be a cracker of a contest. The match will begin at 01:45 PM IST. To help you win in fantasy cricket, we have come up with the most HUR vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction where you will get all kind of information related to the players of both sides along with the fantasy tips.
- Match Venue : The Gabba, Brisbane
- Match Time : 01:45 PM IST
Hobart Hurricanes Team News
Hobart Hurricanes will look to avenge their previous loss to Brisbane Heat which came just in their last game where the Heat beat them by 4 wickets chasing a modest total of 149. Hurricanes couldn’t got themselves going at all in the match but the two positives for them came in the bowling department where Short and Meredith picked up 3 wickets and 2 wickets respectively.
They have announced their 17 men squad for the game and they have left James Faulkner for this game. Faulkner had left the field while bowling 10 balls and he hasn’t recovered from the injury yet.
Brisbane Heat Team News
Heat, on the other side would be delighted to get their first win in this season and it came against the same Hurricanes they are going to face in this match. The bowlers set the tone for the win restricting Hurricanes to a low score but the opening partnership between Heazlett and Bryant just blew the Hurricanes away and they’d hope these two can replicate that performance.
Heat have made couple of changes to their squad in this game. English star Joe Denly comes in while spinner Jack Sinfield has replaced an injured Morne Morkel.
Players Recent Performance
- D’Arcy Short : 27(20) & 3-18
- Dawid Malan : 15(16)
- Colin Ingram : 16(11)
- Tim David : 21(21)
- Riley Meredith : 2-24
- Nathan Ellis : 1-24
- Max Bryant : 31(19)
- Sam Heazlett : 48(27)
- Dan Lawrence : 0(2) & 0-10
- James Bazley : 31(19)
- Lewis Gregory : 3-22
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman : 1-26
- Mark Stekeete : 2-36
- Jack Wildermuth : 1-23
HUR vs HEA Playing 11
D Arcy Short, Ben McDermott(w), Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb(c), Colin Ingram, Tim David, Keemo Paul, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Wil Parker, Riley Meredith
Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Jack Wildermuth, Lewis Gregory, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Simon Milenko
HUR vs HEA Pitch Report
The Gabba pitch has been lot more bowling friendly than everyone had anticipated. The pitch has a lot of bounce and movement, especially with the new ball and that makes the run scoring bit difficult.
This season, the venue has hosted only two matches and the first inning scores in these two games have been 150 and 148. On top of that, Strikers had defended their total of 150 which tells batting isn’t easy here.
HUR vs HEA Head to Head
Hurricanes : 10 wins
Heat : 7 wins
Hurricanes : 4 wins
Heat : 5 wins
Players to pick from both sides
- Ben McDermott : McDermott has scored 151 runs in just 3 matches this season and even though he got out cheaply in last game, he has to be picked.
- Dawid Malan : Malan started his BBL journey with a meagre 15(16) but the world number 1 T20I batsman must be trusted to deliver.
- Colin Ingram : Ingram has 161 runs this season and he is the 5th highest run scorer overall.
- Tim David : David averages 48 and has a strike rate of 154 this season.
- D’Arcy Short : Short might have failed with the bat in last game but he still picked up 3 wickets with the ball including a freakish catch in his own bowling.
- Riley Meredith : Meredith has been exceptional, he has picked up 7 wickets in 5 games at an average of 19.
- Nathan Ellis : Ellis has supported Meredith well, even in last game he was economical along with picking up a wicket.
- Sam Heazlett : The Heat batsmen have often struggled this season which is why none of them are in top 15 run scorers but Heazlett had lit up the Gabba with his 48(27) in last game.
- Max Bryant : Same can be said about Bryant who scored 31(19) in previous match.
- Lewis Gregory : Gregory started his BBL season quite decently with picking up 3-22 in last match.
- Jack Wildermuth : Jack Wildermuth has been one of the positives for Heat and even though he picked up just one wicket in last wicket, you can’t ignore him.
- Mark Stekeete : Stekeete returned the figures of 2-36 in last match and he has to be there
HUR vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Ben McDermott
- Tim David
- Max Bryant
- Dawid Malan (captain)
- Colin Ingram
- D’Arcy Short
- Lewis Gregory (vice captain)
- Jack Wildermuth
- Riley Meredith
- Mark Stekeete
- Nathan Elis
Note : It’s possible to update team after toss. So please join our Telegram Channel for final team after toss.
HUR vs HEA Captaincy & Vice Captaincy options
Captain : Dawid Malan, Colin Ingram
Vice Captain : Ben McDermott, Lewis Gregory, Riley Meredith
HUR vs HEA Match Prediction
According to our prediction, Hobart Hurricanes will win the match.
The HUR vs HEA teams can also be used on MyFab11 which charges the least entry fees and competition is less. Get Rs. 50 on joining and 100% cash bonus up to Rs. 5999 on first deposit!