HBH vs SDT Dream11 Team | Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder | Fantasy Tips
HBH vs SDT Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Welcome to our HBH vs SDT Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunder that is to be played on 28 Dec. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get all six Dream11 Prime Teams for the match between Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunder
HBH vs SDT Match Preview
Hobart Hurricanes to host Sydney Thunder in a Round 3 fixture at Bellerive Oval. Both the teams have announced their squad for the game. Both the teams have won their first two matches however Sydney Thunder are at the top of the table thanks to their superior run rate. Hurricanes occupy the third position and a win today will propel them to the table summit.
Match to be played at Bellerive Oval, Hobart. The wicket at Bellerive Oval is expected to be a good track for batting.
Hobart Hurricanes Team News
* Hurricanes defeated Melbourne Stars by 6 wickets in the last round and are looking to make it three wins out of three matches.
* Mathew Wade scored a grilling innings of 52 runs in 37 balls with 5 fours and 1 six.
* Darcy Short is the leading run scorer for Hurricanes with 101 runs in 2 innings at an average of 50.
* Hurricanes has announced an unchanged squad and are expected to field the same lineup that beat Stars.
* Jofra Archer was the pick of bowlers in the last game picking up three wickets in 4 overs at an economy of 6.
Sydney Thunder Team News
* Thunder defeated Sixers by 21 runs and are placed at top the table with 4 points.
* Thunder has made one change to their squad with Arjun Nair coming in for Matt Gilkes.
* One of Arjun Nair/Gurindher Sandhu is expected to replace Nathan Mcandrew who was poor in the last two outings.
* Jos Buttler was named player of the match for his knock of 63 runs in 37 balls with 6 fours and 3 sixers.
* Daniel Sams was the pick of bowlers in their win against Sixers. He finished with the figures of 4-0-33-2
HBH vs SDT Probable 11
HBH vs SDT Injured / Unavailable
Tymal Mills is injured and remain unavailable. Tim Paine is unavailable.
Usman Khawaja and Pat Cummins are unavailable
HBH vs SDT Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Sydney Thunder : 2 wins
Hobart Hurricanes : 3 wins
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
HBH vs SDT Dream11 Team Prediction
HBH vs SDT Fantasy Tips
Safe Captain Choices
Risky Captain Choices
HBH vs SDT Squads
Shane Watson(c), Jos Buttler(wk), Sam Rainsbird, Joe Root, Callum Ferguson, Arjun Nair, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Nathan McAndew, Fawad Ahmed, Chris Green, Gurinder Sandhu, Jono Cook.
Mathew Wade(c, wk), Darcy Short, Alex Doolan, Jake Doran, David Moody, George Bailey, Meredith, Clive Rose, Johan Botha, Jofra Archer, James Faulkner, Simon Milenko, Ben Mcdermott
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
HBH vs SDT Expert Dream11 Team | Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder match Prediction | Probable XI Click To Tweet