HB-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team | Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Perth Scorchers Women | Fantasy Tips
HB-W vs PS-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Welcome to our HB-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Hobart Hurricanes Women and Perth Scorchers Women that is to be played on 18 Dec. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get all six Dream11 Prime Teams for the match between Hobart Hurricanes Women and Perth Scorchers Women
HB-W vs PS-W Match Preview
Hobart Hurricanes Women host to Perth Scorchers Women in the Round 6 of WBBL at Bellerive Oval. Both the teams have not announced their squad for the match. Hobart are at the bottom of the points table with just 2 points from five matches. They will be desperate for a win against Scorchers who have managed two wins so far.
Match to be played at Bellerive Oval, Hobart. The wicket at Bellerive oval is expected to be a good batting track
HB-W vs PS-W Probable11
Hayley Mathews and Emma Thompson are injured and remain unavailable.
Perth Scorchers Women
Meg Lanning is doubtful to play
Hobart Hurricanes Women Team News
* Hurricanes lost to Sixers by 17 runs in the round 5 and are placed at bottom in the league.
* Wicket keeper Georgia Redmayne played a handy knock for Hurricanes in the last match scoring 47 runs in 36 balls with 4 fours in it.
* Heather Knight is the leading run getter for Hurricanes scoring 179 runs in 4 matches at an average of 44.
* Brooke Hepburn is the highest wicket taker for Hurricanes in the season with 5 wickets in 5 matches at an average of 29.
Perth Scorchers Women Team News
* Scorchers lost to Melbourne Stars by 4 wickets in the last match and are looking to get into top half of the table with a win in Hobart.
* Hayley Jensen was the pick of bowlers in the last match with 2 wickets at an economy of 5.3
* Ellyse Villani is the leading run getter for Scorchers this season with 192 runs in 5 matches at an average of 48.
* Heather Graham is the highest wicket taker for Scorchers in the season so far with 9 wickets in 5 matches at an average of 13.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Perth Scorchers Women : 4 wins
Hobart Hurricanes Women : 1 win
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
HB-W vs PS-W Dream11 Team Prediction
HB-W vs PS-W Fantasy Tips
Safe Captain Choices
Risky Captain Choices
HB-W vs PS-W Squads
Hobart Hurricanes Women
Sasha Moloney (c), Stefanie Daffara, Erin Fazackerley, Katelyn Fryett, Corinne Hall, Brooke Hepburn,Alex Hartley, Mikayla Henkley, Rhiann O’Donnell, Meg Phillips, Veronica Pyke, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Smriti Mandhana, Heather Knight, Ash Day.
Perth Scorchers Women
Ellyse Villani (c), Nicole Bolton, Hayleigh Brennan, Kate Cross, Lauren Ebsary, Heather Graham, Emma King, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo, Emily Smith, Amy Jones(wk),Hayley Jensen, Bhavisha Devchand
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
HB-W vs PS-W Expert Dream11 Team | Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Perth Scorchers Women match Prediction | Fantasy Tips Click To Tweet