ENG vs WI Dream11 100% winning Team | England vs Windies
ENG vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our ENG vs WI Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between England and Windies. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
ENG vs WI Probable 11
T Curran /A Rashid
J Holder (C)
- M. Wood has found discomfort in his left foot and he is expected to undergo fitness test in morning of match, With five group stage matches coming up, he is likely to be rested.
- M. Ali who was rested in last match due to birth of his daughter is likely to replace M. Wood and join spin attack along side A. Rashid.
- Windies have 4 lefties in their top 6 and that makes very clear sense that off spinner ( Moeen Ali ) will play a vital role here.
- J. Buttler did not keep wickets in last match due to hip injury, However he has fully recovered and there is no doubt in his participation in this match. But there can be a case where J. Bairstow can take gloves duty.
- E. Morgan who was highest run scorer for England in 5 Match series will be biggest threat to Windies in this match.
- With only 2 wickets in 3 match, out of form A. Rashid can be rested in this game and can give extra pacer as T. Curran a game as M. Wood is likely to sit out.
- When these 2 teams met each other in 5 match series just before WC, A. Rashid and O. Thomas picked highest wickets with 9 wickets each.
- Andre Russell who was rested in last match due to his regular knee problem is likely to be fit and available for this fixture.
- Evin Lewis also missed the last match after being struck on the hand in practice but is expected to be fit to return in place of Darren Bravo.
- Their bowlers are unstoppable in this tournament and troubled every batsman so far.
- They destroyed Aussie Top order and at one time Aussies were at 38/4. O Thomas, Russel and Cottrell all picked up 2 wickets individually, while Braithwaite took 3 wickets in slog overs.
- C. Gayle has Scored 424 Runs in 4 Innings with two 50s and two 100s and that makes Gayle compulsory pick for this game but there is no certainty in ICC events.
- Shai Hope and N Pooran have done well in their middle order but they need improvement from destructive Hetmyer. Hope and Pooran combined scored 100+ runs for team in last game.
- J Holder is their Premium all-rounder who smashed must needed half-century in last game but failed to make his team win.
- Their pace attack is pretty good with O Thomas, Holder, S Cottrell and Russell. Cottrell has dismissed Bairstow 2 times in last 5 Matches.
- A Nurse is their lone spinner who can bat as well.
- The Rose Owal, Southampton.
- Decent batting Track with some help for the Fast bowlers.
- 250+ runs scored easily in recent games.
- Highest Total: 373/3 (50 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
- Lowest Total: 65/10 (24 Ov) by USA vs AUS
- Highest Chased: 306/7 (49 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
- Lowest Defended: 251/7 (50 Ov) by ENG vs SL
- Power-packed batting line-up with great depth including J Root, J Roy, E Morgan, J Bairstow, J Buttler
- Great Late Hitting Power with Stokes, M Ali, Buttler
- Wicket taking Bowler Like J Archer, Plunkett.
- Bowling hasn’t impressed in recent time.
- Late inclusion J Archer has been phenomenal so far.
- Inform C Gayle and consistent S Hope are great threats to handle.
- Unstoppable A Russell is one of biggest threat for the opposition, they would like to find way to pick his wicket.
- Wicket taking deliveries from O Thomas can be deadly here.
- Hard Hitting batting line-up with great depth including S Hope, C Gayle, Pooran, Russell, Holder
- Greatest Finisher ever Russell.
- Universal Boss C Gayle.
- Wicket taking bowlers like O Thomas.
- Openers having hit or miss behaviour.
- Form of S Hetmyer is a big concern for them.
- O Thomas and S Hetmyer can be X-factor here.
- They have given Chance to O Thomas and he performed amazingly with Bowl so far.
- They might give chance to K Roach over Nurse.
- Root and Morgan are biggest Threats for them.
- Roy, Buttler, Bairstow and Stokes are other impactful players who can trouble Windies bowlers.
- 10 overs from J Archer and L PLunkett can be crucial
Detailed Player Analysis
- J BairstowRed hot form – 62 last game – Must have here
- Shai HopeRed hot form – Scoring Consistently – Must have C VC
- Jos ButtlerInform – Deadly when starts hitting – Very Good Pick
- N PooranInform – Hard Hitter – Safe
- Eoin MorganMost Consistent Performer of England – Must have
- Joe RootEnglish Run Machine – Century Last Game – Must have C VC
- J RoyInform – Aggresive Batsman – 150+ last game – Very Good Pick
- Chris GayleMainly T20 Specialist – Must have
- Evin LewisOpener – Hit or Miss Behaviour – Avoid in H2H
- S HetmyerAggresive Batsman – Quite Poor Recent Records – Trumpcard for H2H
- A RussellDestructive Batsman + Wicket taker – Must have
- Ben StokesPremium All-rounder – Promising Points – Must have
- Moeen AliLate Hitter + Finger Spin – Good Pick
- J HolderPremium All-rounder – Promising Points – Very Good Pick
- C BrathwaiteLower order bat + full time pacer – Great for GL
- C WoakesWicket taker + Can bat a Bit – Good Pick
- Jofra ArcherImpressive Perfomance – Must have
- O ThomasBowls Deadly Bouncers & Yorkers – Must have
- S CottrellConsistent Wicket taker – Very Good Pick
- Adil RashidWrist Spinner – Wicket taker – Safe Pick
- A NurseLone Spinner + Handy with bat – Avoid in H2H
ENG vs WI today match Dream11 Team
ENG vs WI Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet