CV vs RK Dream11 Team | Chittagong Vikings vs Rajshahi Kings
CV vs RK Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Welcome to our CV vs RK Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between Chittagong Vikings vs Rajshahi Kings that is to be played on 23 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing lineup and our team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website. We provide safe Dream11 team for free so that you can make huge profit in Dream11, MyFab11 and other Fantasy Sports Games.
CV vs RK match preview
Chittagong will take on Rajshahi Kings in the first of the two matches that will be played on Wednesday in the BPL at Dhaka before the Chittagong phase of the league begins. Rajshahi Kings have got a big task at hand. With four wins in seven games, they are at the fifth place on the points table currently. They must win this game at all costs in order to forge into the top-four in the points table. On the other hand, Chittagong in six games, have won five matches and stand second on the points table. However, it will not be an easy task for them to overhaul the Dhaka Dynamites and claim the top spot. The focus for the Vikings will be to seal the semifinal spot in the first place.
CV vs RK probable lineup
Chittagong Vikings : Mohammad Shahzad (Wk), Cameron Delport, Yasir Ali, Mushfiqur Rahim (C), Najibullah Zadran/Dasun Shanaka, Mosaddek Hossain, Robbie Frylinck, Nayeem Hasan, Sunzamul Islam, Abu Jayed, Khaled Ahmed.
Rajshahi Kings : Laurie Evans, Shahriar Nafees/Soumya Sarkar, Marshall Ayub, Mehidy Hasan Miraz (C), Ryan ten Doeschate, Christiaan Jonker/Seekkuge Prasanna, Zakir Hasan (Wk), Qais Ahmad, Arafat Sunny, Mustafizur Rahman, Kamrul Islam.
CV vs RK Team News
– Isuru Udana of Rajshahi Kings is part of the unofficial One-Day series between Sri Lanka A and Ireland A. Thus, he will not be available for the upcoming games.
– All-rounder Prasanna might replace Jonker as the South African batsman at times is getting wasted down the order.
– Skipper Mehidy will continue to open along with Shahriar Nafees. Marshall Ayub will want to carry forward his impressive run of form.
– The experienced Ryan ten Doeschate needs to step up and deliver. The batting has depth with Prasanna, also a vital cog with the ball, lower down the order.
– Left-arm spinner Arafat Sunny, Mustafizur Rahman and Kamrul Islam Rabbi are the other bowlers in the lineup.
Chittagong Vikings –
– Cameron Delport is the key player for the Vikings. The left-hander scored 76 runs with the bat in the first four games of the tournament. Moreover, he also contributed significantly with the ball in the last two matches. He scored 43 runs and picked up five wickets (2\/25 and 3\/25) in total in these two encounters.
– The swashbuckling pair of Mohammad Shahzad and Cameron Delport are the opening batsmen with Yasir Ali at three.
– Captain Mushfiqur and Najibullah Zadran need to step up in the middle order. Mosaddek and Frylinck are no mugs with the bat either.
– They would also be key elements with the ball. Khaled Ahmed is the specialist fast bowler with Nayeem Hasan and Sunzamul Islam being the spinners.
Pitch Report –
The Dhaka pitch typically suits the batsmen while playing under the sun. The ball tends to come on to the bat nicely and is good for the stroke makers. However, there are quite a few instances of pitch slowing down in the second half of the game. The side that wins the toss should look to bat first.
This CV vs RK Fantasy Cricket team can also be used on MyFab11 where competition is less. Get Rs. 25 on joining and 10% of your referred friend’s winnings everytime!
CV vs RK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team prediction
CV vs RK Fantasy Tips
Mohammad Shahzad (Dangerous T20 Opener, highest run getter of APL, Safe)
Z Hasan (Lower Middle order, Punt)
Mushfiqur Rahim (Their Best middle order batsman, Safe)
C Delport (T20 specialist, Opener + part time, safe pick)
L Evans (Opener, scored century in last game, safe)
M Ayub (Consistent Performe, safe)
S Nafees (Middle order batsman, scores whenever he gets chance, punt)
Mehdi Hasan (Great Allrounder. Open + Wicket taker. Must have C VC)
Ryan Ten Doeschate (Middle order + Part time, Performar of last game, must have)
Mosaddek Hossain (Lower middle order + Part Time, Safe)
D Shanaka (Middle order Batsman can bowl as well)
Robbie Frylinck (Consistent Performar, No discussion. Default choice. C VC)
M Rahman (Must Have. Wicket taker)
Abu Jayed (2nd highest wicket taker in last year BPL, Consist Performar. Safe)
A Sunny (Local Experienced, performaning well. Safe pick)
S Islam (Bowld economical spells so far in BPL, Punt)
Y Ali (One down + Part timer, 50+ in last game, great punt)
Khaled Ahmed (Wicket taking bowler, Good punt)
Nayeem Hasan (Best emerging spinner from Bangla, safe)
Captain and Vice-Captain options
Safe for small league
M Shahzad, M Rahim, C Delport, M Hasan
Risky for grand league
L Evans, R Frylinck, R Ten Doeschate , M Rahman
CV vs RK Dream11 Team | Fantasy Cricket Prediction | Probable lineup Click To Tweet