CD vs CTB Dream11 Team | Central Districts vs Canterbury Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the CD vs CTB match
Welcome to our CD vs CTB Dream11 Team prediction of the match between Central Districts and Canterbury that is to be played on 13 Jan. In this post we will provide a preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team prediction for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get six Dream11 Expert Grand League Teams for the CD vs CTB match in our Android App – FD11
CD vs CTB Dream11 Match Information
* Canterbury Kings will host Central Stags in a must win encounter at Christchurch.
* Both the teams have announced their squad for the fixture.
Central Districts Updates
* Stags won their 2nd game of the season against Volts after two back to back losses against Aces and Firebirds by a huge margin.
* They announced 12-man squad for this match by making two changes as Doug Bracewell, Seth Rance are back in the squad replacing C Leopard, Kieran Barnett.
* They are currently placed at 3rd place on the points table and will be looking win in this game which will help be in the top 2.
* Will Young, Dean Foxcroft and Tom Bruce scored some useful runs in their last match against Volts which helped them to post a mammoth total.
* Ben Wheeler was the pick of the bowlers as he picked 4 wickets for just 26 runs making him the leading wicket taker among the squad.
* Skipper Tom Bruce is leading his team from the front as he scored 171 runs at a strike sate of over 150 which makes him the leading run scorer among the squad.
* Willem Ludick might have to settle on the bench.
Canterbury Kings Updates
* They announced 12-man squad by making two changes which played Northern Knights.
* Matt Henry and Todd Astle comes into the Squad by replacing Henry Shipley and Will Williams.
* Kyle Jamieson is the leading wicket taker in the tournament with 11 wickets in 4 matches at an average of 11.45.
* Chad Bowes, Andrew Ellis were excellent with the bat in their last game against the Knights as they scored at a strike rate of around 150.
* Anyone of Jeremy Benton, Ed Nuttall might have to sit out in this match.
* Captain C McConchie is the leading run scorer as he scored 155 runs at a strike rate of 140.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Central Districts : 3 wins
Canterbury Kings : 2 wins
CD vs CTB Pitch Report
Match to be played at Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
This wicket is expected to be a good batting track and expect a high scoring game at Hagley Oval.
CD vs CTB Probable 11
Central Districts : George Worker,Will Young,Dean Foxcroft,Tom Bruce(C),Josh Clarkson,Dane Cleaver,Doug Bracewell,Ben Wheeler,Seth Rance,Ajaz Patel,Blair Tickner
Canterbury : Tom Latham,Chad Bowes,Stephen Murdoch,Cole McConchie(C),Andrew Ellis,Cam Fletcher,Leo Carter,Kyle Jamieson,Matt Henry,Todd Astle,Jeremy Benton
CD vs CTB Injured/Unavaiable
C Leopard and Kieran Barnett are not listed in the squad.
Henry Shipley and Will Williams are not listed in squad.
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
CD vs CTB Dream11 Team Prediction
CD vs CTB Fantasy Cricket Tips
Small League Captain Choices
Grand League Captain Choices
CD vs CTB Squad Information
Tom Bruce(c), Dane Cleaver(wk), Will Young, Dean Foxcroft, Blair Tickener, Ben Wheeler, Ajaz Patel, Williem Ludick, Josh Clarkson, George Worker, Doug Bracewell, Seth Rance.
Cole McConchie (c), Jeremy Benton, Chad Bowes, Leo Carter, Andrew Ellis, Cameron Fletcher, Kyle Jamieson, Tom Latham (wk), Steve Murdoch, Edward Nuttall, Matt Henry, Todd Astle.
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
CD vs CTB Expert Dream11 Team | Fantasy Cricket Tips and Prediction Click To Tweet