CD vs AUK Dream11 Team | Central Districts vs Auckland Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the CD vs AUK match
Are you searching for CD vs AUK Dream11 Team prediction of the match Central Districts vs Auckland that is to be played on 29 Dec. Do you want to know who will win the match, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11 and MyFab11
Get all six Dream11 Prime Teams for the match between Central Districts and Auckland
CD vs AUK Match Preview
Central Districts will host to Auckland Aces in the Round 3 fixture of Super Smash at Pukekura Park. Both the teams have announced an unchanged squad from the last match. Central districts won their previous match against Northern Knights by 4 wickets while the last match of Auckland was washed out.
Match to be played at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth. This pitch is expected to be a neutral track with some help for the batsman.
Central Districts Team News
* Districts defeated Northern Knights by 5 wickets in their opening match and are placed at third position with 4 points.
* Tom Bruce was named player of the match for his amazing knock of 88 runs in 52 balls with 6 fours and 5 sixers.
* Blair Tickener was brilliant with the ball against Knights picking up three wickets at an economy of 8.
* Central Districts are expected to play the same XI that beat Knights in the last match.
Auckland Aces Team News
* Auckland Aces last match against Wellington got abandoned due to rain with out a ball being bowled. Aces are placed fourth in the table with 2 points.
* Auckland have announced a strong squad for their Round 2 match with Martin Guptill, Colin Munro and Mark Chapman all returning to the team.
* Matt Quinn is expected to make his debut for Auckland against Central Districts.
* Donovan Grobbelaar is the likely one to miss out from the squad on match day.
* Ben Lister and Craig Cachopa both a had good outing in the Ford Trophy and will be key players in the Auckland team.
* Colin Munro and Glenn Phillips both registered half centuries in the warmup against Hobart Hurricanes. Colin Munro has scored 53 runs in 38 balls and Glenn Phillips has scored 54 runs in 37 balls.
CD vs AUK Probable 11
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
Auckland Aces : 1 win
Central Districts : 3 wins
Abandoned : 1
Not winning much in Dream11? Join MyFab11 Fantasy Sports Website for less competition. Click here and get Rs. 25 joining bonus.
CD vs AUK Dream11 Team Prediction
CD vs AUK Fantasy Tips
Safe Captain Choices
Risky Captain Choices
CD vs AUK Squads
Craig Cachopa(c), Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glen Phillips(wk), Matt Quinn, Lockie Ferguson, Ben Lister, Robbie ODonnell, Ronnie Hira, Donovan Grobbelaar, Mark Chapman, Will Sommerville.
Tom Bruce(c), Dane Cleaver(wk), Will Young, Christian Leopard, Doug Bracewell, Blair Tickener, Ben Wheeler, Felix Murrey, Williem Ludick, Josh Clarkson, George Worker, Seth Rance, Kieran Barnett
Stay updated with the latest team by liking our Facebook Page.
CD vs AUK Expert Dream11 Team | Central Districts vs Auckland match Prediction | Fantasy Tips Click To Tweet