BUR vs MCI Dream11 100% winning Team | Burnley vs Manchester City
BUR vs MCI Dream11 Fantasy Football Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our BUR vs MCI Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between Burnley and Manchester City. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
BUR vs MCI Dream11 Team | Burnley vs Manchester City EPL Round 15 match Fantasy Football Tips
Burnley will host Manchester City in the English Premier League (EPL) match on December 4. In this article we will share our BUR vs MCI Dream11 team prediction, match preview, team news, and injury updates and fantasy football tips.
BUR vs MCI Match Preview
Reigning Premier League champions Manchester City will be hoping to produce a strong reaction and bounce back after a disappointing last week, when they take on Sean Dyche’s Burnley on Tuesday night. City are winless in their last two Premier League away games. Only once under Pep Guardiola have they gone three without a win on the road (February 2018), with the third game in this run coming at Burnley and including a loss at Liverpool.
BUR vs MCI Team News
BUR Team News: Burnley find themselves in the tenth place in the Premier League table with 18 points from 14 games so far. After picking up impressive wins against West Ham United and Watford, the Clarets succumbed to a 2-0 defeat at home to Crystal Palace this past weekend and will be hoping to bounce back against City.
MCI Team News : City were held to a 2-2 draw by Newcastle United on Saturday, which meant they are now eleven points behind league leaders Liverpool and three behind second-placed Leicester City. The Citizens have won just one of their last five matches in all competitions and manager Guardiola will be aiming to get things back on track immediately.
BUR vs MCI Head-to-head
- Burnley have only won one of the past 22 meetings in all competitions, and none in eight since a 1-0 home victory in March 2015 (D1, L7).
- Manchester City beat Burnley three times last season: 5-0 at the Etihad Stadium in both the Premier League and FA Cup, and 1-0 at Turf Moor in the league.
BUR vs MCI Injury and Suspension News
BUR : Burnley midfielder Ashley Westwood has served a one-match ban but could still miss out on a 200th Premier League appearance because of a groin injury. Charlie Taylor is another doubt after suffering a hamstring problem at the weekend but Erik Pieters should be fit.
MCI : Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan will miss Tuesday’s clash because of suspension. City remain without injured forward Sergio Aguero, who won’t be fit for Saturday’s derby against United either.
BUR vs MCI Probable 11
BUR : Nick Pope, Phillip Bardsley, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters, Jeffrey Hendrick, Ashley Westwood, Jack Cork, Dwight McNeil, Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes.
MCI : Ederson Moraes , Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi, Fernandinho, Benjamin Mendy, Kevin De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling.
BUR vs MCI Fantasy Football Tips
- Safe Captain Choices for SL : Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne.
- Risky Captain Choices for GL : Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Bernardo Silva.
- Strategy for GL : Well, for GL, you can go with Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope as the Captain. In the defence, you have to bank on the players like Phillip Bardsley, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee and Erik Pieters. In the midfield you can have effrey Hendrick, Ashley Westwood, Jack Cork and Dwight McNeil. You have to go for goals with Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes.
BUR vs MCI Dream11 Team Prediciton
Defenders: Cancelo, Tarkowski, Mee, Mendy
Midfielders: Rodri, Hendrick, De Bruyne
Forwards: Jesus, Barnes, Sterling
(The BUR vs MCI Grand League teams can also be used on MyFab11 where competition is less. Get Rs. 50 on joining and Rs. 150 cash bonus on inviting friends who plays in MyFab11!)