| Barcelona vs Valencia Basket NBA match Fantasy Basketball Tips
Barcelona will host Valencia Basket in the NBA match on 13 Feb. In this article we will share our BAR vs VAL Dream11 team prediction, match preview, team news, and injury updates and fantasy football tips.
The match will take place in Palau Blaugrana starting at 11.30 pm IST.
BAR vs VAL Team News
BAR Team News
- They remain without Kevin Pangos, who is yet to play for them this season due to Achilles tendon injury. Barcelona will be looking to book a spot in the semi-final of Copa del Rey when they host Valencia Basket.
- Barca are on a nine-game winning run in all competition.
- Thomas Heurtel missed the weekend Liga ACB game against Gran Canaria so he will be assessed for this game.
- Cory Higgins is fully fit so he should be available to play this game.
- Nikola Mirotic, will be awaited in the squad after missing the Liga ACB.
VAL Team News
- Jordan Loyd is out due to foot injury.
- Sam Van Rossom is set to miss some games with a thigh injury as well.
- We can expect Mike Tobey to be available for this game and strengthen the side.
- As far as form is concerned Valencia have won two lost as many games in the last four games heading into this match.
BAR vs VAL Probable Lineups
BAR : Victor Claver, Nikila Mirotic, Ante Tomic, Malcolm Delaney, Kyle Kuric / Alex Abrines
VAL : Maurice Ndour, Joan Sastre, Bojan Dubljevic, Guillem Vives, Fernando San Emeterio
BAR vs VAL Dream11 Team Prediciton
BAR vs VAL Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet