AUS vs SL Dream11 100% winning Team | Australia vs Sri Lanka
AUS vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our AUS vs SL Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between Australia and Sri Lanka. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
AUS vs SL Probable 11
D De Silva
Join Our Telegram Channel for Faster Updates…
- M.Stoinis is injured and he is likely to miss this game. S.Marsh will Handle Middle Order in his Absence and Maxwell+Finch will Finish 5th Bowling Options.
- Their Batting Unit is very Solid and if Australia Bat first, that won`t be a surprise if Warner Smash 2nd Consecutive Century.
- SL have 4 Lefties in Their Top 6 Batsmen and that could simply Allow Finch to Opt Maxwell to act as full time Off Spin bowler and bowl 10 Overs, However Chances for Picking 1,2 Wkts are there as Sl is Pretty Weak Team.
- Their No.3 Batsmen is Based on 1st wicket, If its Warner(Left Handed) who gets Out then Khawaja(Left Handed) Comes at No.3 to Maintain Left Right Combination and Smith at No.3 If Finch Departs.
- In Case of Australia Batting 1st We should Expect Maxwell to bat for sure and get some Clean hitting and Give some boost to scorecard.
- Their Bowlers are Deadly and they are picking wickets perioidically, M.Starc and P.Cummins has 9 wickets so far and Since 2017 P.Cummins Picks wickets every 14th ball and thats been proven in all 4 games AUS has played.
- There will be a Toss up for selection betwen A.Zampa and K.Richardson, However Considering Death overs K.Richardson is the best Suitable option and that gives Captain More Liberty to Bring Starc and Cummins in Middle overs when Wicket is needed and that gives an Upper Node to K. Richardson to play this game.
- Their last 2 matches got washed Off without playing single ball and now they have not played even single game since last week.
- N.Pradeep had critical Finger injury past week, However he is fully recovered and also passed fitness test and he had very tough net session and he is likely to play this game.
- They have pretty good Bowling Unit with Ace of Pace Malinga, Variation Expert I Udana and Wicket Taking Option N Pradeep.
- Their Batting Unit is Very Poor with A Matthews with 2 Golden Ducks in 2 matches, K. Mendis with Only 2 runs in 2 Match and Thirimane and D Desilva also Failing Badly.Their 80% Score of 2 match has been covered By Captain Karunaratne and K.Perera.
- Many Cricketing Experts praised L.Thirimane as Replica of K.Sangakara but he is not Proving his spot at No.3 and he might have last chance to prove his No.3 spot the way Kohli,Root and Babar Azam proves for their team.That make sense to pick him in GL as he will be hungry for runs and can give some good GL Points.
- For Dream11 Guys, This could be perfect day to pick A.mathews as he would have better mind set and its very rare to watch him Being Out on Duck, Despite people will Drop him, Play your trump card picking him and he can surely Bring game to your side.
- In All-Round Dept. they have only T.Perera and D. de Silva Where T.Perera can contribute with bat and bowl both, However D. de silva can provide some spin options and is capable to score some runs as well.
Wait Till 1 hour Prior Deadline. We are Working hard to get best teams for you.
Detailed Player Analysis
- K PereraOpned Last game & Scored 78 runs – Must have now
- Alex CareyGreat Hitter – 55* last game – helpful if top order collapse
- Kusal MendisGood Batsman – Safe Pick
- D WarnerForm of his Life – Default C VC
- S SmithInform – Very Consistent – Must have
- D KarunaratneOnly Consistent Batsman of team – Must have C VC
- A FinchDestructive Opener – Scoring Good – Safe Pick
- A MathewsTechnical Batsman – Scoring Good – Very handy Pick
- A FernandoExpected to Fit for this match – Good Pick if plays
- U KhawajaTalented Player – Ok ok performance – Safe Pick
- L ThirimanneGood Batsman – Will sitout if A Fernando Plays
- G MaxwellHard Hitter + part time spinner – Good Pick
- T PereraLate Hitter + Full time Pacer – Must have
- D de SilvaMiddle order + part time spinner – Safe Pick
- M StoinisInjured – Will not play today
- N Coulter-NileBowls With Variations – Wicket taker – Good Pick
- Pat CumminsWicket taker + handy run scorer – Must have
- M StarcFast Bowler – Wicket taking abilities – 5 wkts 2nd last game – Must have
- Isuru Udana Wicket taking Bowler + Handy run scorer – Good Pick
- S LakmalGood Pacer – Safe Pick
- L MalingaTheir Most Experienced Player – 3 wkts last game – Must have
- J BehrendorffPerfomed very well recently – Very Good Pick
- N PradeepInjured – Will not play today
- A ZampaWrist Spinner – Wicket taker – Safe Pick
AUS vs SL today match Dream11 Team
AUS vs SL Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet