AUS vs PAK Dream11 100% winning Team | Australia vs Pakistan
AUS vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction | MyFab11 Small League Team
Welcome to our AUS vs PAK Dream11 Team prediction and preview of the match between Australia and Pakistan. In this post we will provide detailed player analysis, team news, captain options along with probable playing lineup and our expert’s small league team for Dream11 and MyFab11.
AUS vs PAK Probable 11
A Finch (C)
N Coulter Nile
S Ahmed (C)
S Afridi /H Ali
- Marcus Stoinis has picked up an Side Strain Injury and unavailable for the game against Pakistan. Mitchell Marsh named as his replacement.
- Good News to their Campaign is U Khawaja get some momentum in last match and scored 42 runs. However played very poor shot againts Bumrah and got Clean Bowled.
- Their Bowlers Failed to Pick wickets in Powerplay and as a Result India Managed to Score 352 runs. None of their bowler was that much impressive as in last game againts Windies.
- J Behrendorff is most likely to Replace Injured Stoinis to Strengthen their Bowling Lineup.
- As We Know Finch Struggles againts Swing and Mostly we belive M Amir or W Riaz takes him out in powerplay. (however this is personal assumption only don`t blame us if he scores big)
- D Warner and S Smith are very crucial here as both of them performing very well and smashed individual half-centuries in last match.
- Form of Maxwell is Big concern for Aussie as they need one Hitter to increase run-rate in slog overs. He is Great Trumpcard Pick here if top order fails.
- A Carey was phenominal with bat in last game and played quite fire of 55* runs. He will bat at no.6 now in absence of Stoinis.
- M Starc will lead pace attack with P Cummins and NCN. All are Wicket taking bowlers and Expect Good Performance from them.
- A Zampa is their lone specialist Spinner with Maxwell can bowl some spin overs if needed.
- Pakistan last match against Sri Lanka got abandoned due to rain.
- Hasan Ali who went wicketless against England can make a way for Shaheen Afridi in this clash.
- As per reports, Pakistan might go with the four pacers against Australia. In Such case S Afridi may replace Asif Ali in playing11.
- They Finally Break 11 match Loosing Stack and Winning match againts England can give too much confidence to their side.
- Mohammad Hafeez was their power-pack performer in last match as he has scored 84 runs and picked up 1 Important Wicket with bowl. Scoring such a score versus England will definitely boost his confidence for upcoming games.
- F Zaman and Imam will open innings for pak and both Started well their innings in last match but failed to convert it to Big one. Fakar (36), Imam(44)
- Babar Azam is their Main Piller in Top order and we can say like He is Virat Kohli of Pakistan.
- They have Experienced S Malik and Sarfaraz Khan in middle order. Malik Failed in last match but can be crucial if promoted to upper order.
- Shadab khan will lead their spin attack and has picked up 2 Key wickets of England Batsman in last game, Namely Roy and Root.
- Left Arm Fast Bowler M Amir and W Riaz Bowled Amazingly in last match and Picked up 5 wickets combined. They are Sure Startters for pakistan now.
- D Warner
- S Smith
- B Azam
- F Zaman
- U Khawaja
- A Finch
- G Maxwell
- A Carey
- P Cummins
- Imam ul haque
- S Malik
- County Ground, Taunton.
- Good wicket for batting. However, the weather forecast hints 50% chances of rain which can result in a shortened game.
- Highest Total: 373/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs SL
- Lowest Total: 101/10 (40.3 Ov) by SL-W vs SA-W
- Highest Chased: 231/5 (41 Ov) by ZIM vs KEN
- Lowest Defended: 269/10 (48.3 Ov) by AUS-W vs SA-W
- Total – 09
- Australia – 05
- Pakistan – 04
- Just Amazing Batting Lineup with all Star Players Like Warner, Smith, Khawaja, Finch, Maxwell
- Great Late Hitting Power with Maxwell and Carey.
- Wicket taking Bowlers like Starc and Cummins.
- Form of U Khawaja and Maxwell.
- NCN not picking wickets.
- They given Chance to A Carey and he impressed really well and scores whenever got chance.
- They might promote Maxwell to upper order if Openers performs well and very overs remaining.
- B Azam is their Biggest Threat and Aussie would like to find way to pick his wicket.
- Inform M Hafeez Can trubles Aussie Bowlers.
- If Pitch Provides Swing then 10 overs from M Amir and W riaz will be very crucial.
- Having Strong Top order Including B Azam, F Zaman, Imam ul Haque, M Hafeez
- Having Wicket takers like W Riaz and M Amir.
- Heavily Depends on Top order Batsman.
- Openers not scoring big.
- Hasan Ali not picking wickets.
- Asif Ali was their powerpack performers in Recent Time.
- Late Inclusion W Riaz and M Amir Can Give them Early wickets with Swing.
- Opponent has very strong batting lineup.
- Warner and Smith are Biggest Threats for them and they need to find way to pick their wickets.
- 10 overs from Starc and Cummins will be crucial here.
- As Both Teams having Strong Bowling & Batting Lineup, we are Expecting Average Scoring game here.
- Finch Struggles againts Early Swing in Powerplay & We Belive they gonna fail today againts Amir and Riaz.
- Warner and Smith are their most consistent performers and they gonna score big again. Make them C VC In 3,4 teams. (Very Less Failing Chances)
- Babar and Hafeez are Consistent Players from Pakistan and Strong Contender for C VC Along with Warner and smith.
- However Khawaja is also very consistent player and if he finds rhythm then definately scores 50+. Can be your C VC in GL.
- Imam and Fakar failed in recent matches and not scored big in this worldcup. Now they are very hungry for runs and Eagar to Score Big today. I Belive anyone of them Gonna Score 50+ today. Make him C VC if you feel same.
- Shoaib Malik didn`t score Big so far, but he is very experiecned player and having capability to score even century. great trumpcard if top order fails.
- Starc Picked up 5 wickets haul in 2nd last game but failed againts India, he is a kind of bowler like Bumrah and will make comeback for sure. (X-Factor Here)
- David Warner
- Steve Smith
- U Khawaja
- M Starc
- P Cummins
- B Azam
- M Hafeez
- F Zaman
- M Amir
- W Riaz
- S Malik (Helpful if top order collapse early)
- A Carey (X-Factor here – Can do slog hitting very well)
- G Maxwell (Out of form – Hungry for Runs – Killer when starts hitting)
- NCN (Not Picking Wickets Recently – But having capability to pick 3,4 fer easily)
- A Ali (Great Slog Over Hitter – X-Factor here)
- Behrendorff/S Afridi (Likely to play – Both are Wicket takers and Biggest trumpcard here)
- Warner (Can do hitting very well)
- Maxwell (Can be Promoted to Upper Order)
- F Zaman (Very Good Hitter – Can Score Quick Runs in Powerplay)
- A Ali (Can be Promoted to Upper order to Increse Run-rate)
Detailed Player Analysis
- Alex CareyGreat Hitter – 55* last game – helpful if top order collapse
- S AhmedMiddle order – Average Performer – Safe Pick
- D WarnerForm of his Life – Default C VC
- S SmithInform – Very Consistent – Must have
- Babar AzamGolden Touch – 63 last game – Default C VC
- A FinchDestructive Opener – Scoring Good – Safe Pick
- F ZamanWill Opens – Very Good Player – Likely to Score Big today
- Imam-ul-HaqInform – 44 last game – H2h Trumpcard VC Pick
- Asif AliLate Hitter – Trumpcard for H2H
- S MalikExperienced – Talented Batsman – Safe Pick
- U KhawajaTalented Player – Ok ok performance – Safe Pick
- G MaxwellHard Hitter + part time spinner – Good Pick
- M HafeezTechnical Hitter – Inform – 84 last game – Must have now
- S KhanWrist Spinner – 2 wkts last game – Safe
- M StoinisInjured – Will not play today
- N Coulter-NileBowls With Variations – Wicket taker – Good Pick
- Pat CumminsWicket taker + handy run scorer – Must have
- M StarcFast Bowler – Wicket taking abilities – 5 wkts 2nd last game – Must have
- M AmirSwingy Bowler – 2 wkts last game – Good Pick
- Wahab RiazWicket taker – 3 wickets last game – Good Pick
- J BehrendorffPerfomed very well recently – Very Good Pick
- S AfridiOnly Consistent From Pak in recent time – Good Pick if plays
- Hasan AliRegular Pacer – Wicketless so far – may get drop
- A ZampaWrist Spinner – Wicket taker – Safe Pick
AUS vs PAK today match Dream11 Team
AUS vs PAK Dream11 Expert Team | detailed player analysis, team news, captain options, fantasy cricket tips Click To Tweet