AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team | Australia vs New Zealand Fantasy Cricket Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the AUS vs NZ match
Are you searching for AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team prediction of the match Australia vs New Zealand that is to be played on 13 Mar. Looking for 100% winning team for Dream11, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11 and MyFab11
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Match Information
AUS vs NZ Match Preview
Sydney Cricket Ground will host the first match of the ODI series between the Trans-Tasman rivals. Both teams have different fates coming into this ground Australia are coming off five match losing streak whereas New Zealand have beaten a strong Indian outfit on their home turf. But since the match will take place in Australia, the Aussies start as favourites. New Zealand have been excellent off late so we have match in our hands. Match starts at 9.00 AM IST.
Australia Team News
- Australia will be looking to get back to winnings ways in this series after drubbing they received at the hands of India and South Africa.
- They have all the bases covered and look a potent outfit on their home turf. David Warner and Aaron Finch are one of the dangerous opening pairs in the world and we all know how destructive they can be. The ever reliable Steve Smith and new batting sensation Marnus Labuschagne will occupy the third and fourth spot. The top four will hold the key. D’Arcy Short might play ahead of Mitchell Marsh due to the slowness of the Sydney surface. Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins will hold the key with the new ball with Ashton Agar and Adam Zampa using the spin on offer in the middle overs.
Players to pick from Australia
Aaron Finch, Pat Cummins, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
New Zealand Team News
- Black Caps are on cloud nine after whitewashing India. So their confidence will be high and they should consider this their best chance to beat Australia on their home turf.
- Henry Nicholls and Martin Guptill gel well together at the top of the order and will be hoping to provide a good platform for others to follow. Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor and Tom Latham will be key to New Zealand’s chances in the game as they form potent middle order. James Nessham and Colin de Grandhomme provide depth and balance to the side. Mitchell Santner will be the lone spinner with Trent Boult leading the pace attack. There will be a toss up between Kyle Jamieson and Tim Southee where the former might just get nod considering his form leading into this series. Lockie Ferguson will be coming back after an injury so it will be interesting to see how he goes about things.
Players to pick from New Zealand
Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
AUS vs NZ Head to Head
Australia Team : 91 Wins
New Zealand Team : 39 Wins
AUS vs NZ Pitch Report
The pitch in Sydney Cricket Ground has traditionally been good for batting and also has a little bit of help for the spinners. The presence of clouds might help the fast bowlers with some swing early on. All in all a good surface can be expected with a fair contest between bat and ball.
AUS vs NZ Pitch Stats
- Avg 1st inn score: 222
- Avg 2nd inn score: 187
- Highest Chased: 334/8(49.2 Overs) By Australia vs England
- Lowest Defended: 101/9(30 Overs) By Australia vs West Indies
AUS vs NZ Probable 11
Australia : Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (vc), Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood/Kane Richardson, Marnus Labuschagne, D’Arcy Short, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
New Zealand : Kane Williamson (c), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson/Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
AUS vs NZ Injured/Unavailable
Glen Maxwell is unavailable due to elbow injury. He is most likely to return against the Black Caps in the T20I series. Whereas New Zealand don’t have injury concerns as of yet and should field a strong eleven.
AUS vs NZ Squad
Australia Squad: Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (vc), Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Kane Richardson, D’Arcy Short, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
New Zealand Squad: Kane Williamson (c), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- David Warner
- Ross Taylor
- Steve Smith
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Kane Williamson
- Lockie Ferguson
- Mitchell Starc
- Adam Zampa
- Kyle Jamieson
Look for the Lineups before match begins, as both teams can bring changes in bowling department.
Note : It’s possible to update team after toss. So please join our Telegram Channel for final team after toss.
The AUS vs NZ teams can also be used on MyFab11
which charges the least entry fees and competition is less. Get Rs. 50 on joining and 100% cash bonus up to Rs. 5999 on first deposit!
If you find this post useful, please share it among your Twitter followers.